Sunday, June 24, 2012

3. Wine and Roses

     Angry at what Rea had said, I stormed out of my own house. If J.J. wasn't looking for a piece of ass tonight, well he sure gave off the wrong signs. He was kinda cute with his half Guido, half mobster look. I could only imagine what his shirt and suit kept wrapped from me during our porch side chat. I pondered over what he looked like naked. If stereotypes were accurate, he'd be hung like a horse. Halfway to his door I chuckled out loud at the thought of the reference from The Godfather.
     I walked up the steps towards his door and knocked. I heard a faint "come in!," So I turned the door knob and entered. The smell of smoke filled my nose. I coughed. Even though I smoke cigarettes, The smoke in the air filled my lungs quickly, one of the many reasons I never smoke inside. I followed the trail to source of the cigarette smoke. Sure enough, it led me to J.J. who was sitting in chair in nothing but a smoking jacket, still covered up. His eyes met mine as I entered.
     "Smoke?" he offered.
     "No, thanks. I'm having all I can do to breathe without one in here." I replied.
     "So, your a non-smoker....?" he questioned.
     "No, I smoke, just not inside a building, I find I have too many possessions that I deem worth more than my life. and would rather not smoke around them."
     "So you have kids?"
     "No, I'm just materialistic," I chuckled, "My turn, So why did you ask me to come over other than to interrogate me?"
     "Well, since we are officially all alone, you mentioned you were gay and I'm honestly curious. Wine?"
     "Sure. So are you asking me to be your first guy?" I asked as he pulled out a bottle of Moscato and poured me a glass.
     "In a sense, yes. You seem so comfortable and confident. You also said you were a 'Female Illusionist' and that intrigued me as well. How do you do that?"
     I sipped my glass of Moscato slowly. I pondered his questions and his request. He was definitely looking for a exploring partner. "Lots of make-up and lots of padding." I giggled
     "What about your manhood? How do you hide that?" he puzzled.
     I took another sip, a bit larger this time, of my Moscato, "We 'Tuck'. each has their own style of doing it, but it's all the same. It hides the penis from view and makes it look like we have lady parts." I tried to explain.
     I took another large sip of wine. I always forget that wine always goes straight to my head. I could drink some mixed drinks and beer for days, but place a bottle of wine in front of me, and I'm blittrim tzed from one glass. Once more, I took another large sip. "So, J.J., mind if I ask you a personal question?" I flirted.
     "No, not at all. Ask away." he responded.
     Since I was curious as to what he was, or wasn't, wearing underneath the smoking jacket, I blurted out the first thing that came to mind.
     "Okay, how about you come over here and show me what's under your robe."
     J.J. gave a shocked look on his face. Apparently he wasn't expecting me to be so bold and blunt. I polished off the rest of the wine in my glass as J.J. shook the shock off his face and stood up. He took a few steps towards me, enough so that I was about an arms length apart and untied the cord around his smoking jacket. He pulled the sides of the jacket away. Sure enough, he was bare naked. Nothing on him but what God gave him. He was moderately hairy, although it showed up more since his hair was near black. He had a very carefully, almost professionally, trimmed patch of hair above his cock and balls. His cock wasn't bad to look at either. It was a little over average size and girth, before getting fully hard. I stared for what seemed like several minutes before looking into his eyes.
     "So, J.J., are you ready to find out what's it's like to be with a guy?" I smirked
     He took a few steps closer, his cock starting to get had. "I'm ready whenever you are."

     I caressed my hands up the back side of his thighs and grabbed handfuls of his firm ass cheeks as I took his partially soft cock in my mouth. The feeling of his cock swelling in my mouth turned me on and instantly made me hard. I began sucking on his cock and groping vigorously at his ass. He placed one hand on the back of my head while the other found one of my hands on his ass. He moaned loadly as he grasped my head and plunged it hard on his cock. I gagged.
     I had to pause and compose myself from almost choking on a what now looked like a super schlong. I pulled the hand that wasn't under his in front of me and stroked him off a little bit. He moaned every time my hand went down the shaft to the base of his penis. A sensitive one, I'm  gonna enjoy this, I thought.
     I went back to sucking on him, this time with a hand at the base of his cock to prevent me from choking on it again. I stared briefly at his chest. It wasn't as built as Rick's was, but it still looked good. You could see the faint outline of abs surfacing too, so it looked like he was on the right track for muscles. He let out another load moan as his body twitched.
     He touched my chin and pulled me up from the chair and started to strip me. I made a move to kiss his lips, but he dodged and smiled. "Sorry, I don't kiss."
     Once he had me completely naked, he turned me around and felt around my body until he found what his hand truly desired, my cock. He began stroking me off while rubbing his up and down the crack of my ass. he kissed my neck as he attempted to penetrate. I moved out of the way. "Sorry, Jr's not allowed to go canoeing without a life preserver"
     He had a shocked look on his face. H dropped to and began crawling up me until he reached my cock and he started sucking me off. I gave off a loud moan and placed both hands on his head. He worked wonders with his toungue. I felt his tongue doing figure eight patterns around my cock. I felt my own body begin to jerk with pleasure. He felt my cock and body tense up. He began to suck faster and harder. My moans got louder. I stopped him and pushed him back before I could cum. "I want us to come together" I stated.
      He laid on his side and I laid on mine across from him, facing his pulsing cock that was now dripping pre-come. He took my cock in his mouth as I took his in mine. working off each other's body language we sucked each other off. When it seemed like his body was tensing up, I slowed down as he sped up. If I was on the edge of exploding, he would slow up and I would get faster, trying to sync our bodies up. He moaned loudly. both our bodies were beginning to twitch, his started to convulse.
     "are you close to cumming?" I asked.
     "Yes, are you?" he replied.
     "Yup! Lets finish up."
     He began to stroke my throbbing cock really fast. I almost lost my load right there. I let out a moan and plunged onto his cock. He let out a huge moan. I felt his body fully tense up the same time as mine did. I couldn't hold it any longer. I let out one last moan as my load squirted all over his face. The sight of me cumming must have pushed him over the edge as he began cumming inside my mouth. He gasped and moaned with ever pulse and squirt. We laid next to each other for a bit before I pushed myself off the floor and into a standing position. J.J. shortly followed. I picked up my clothes and put them back on.
     J.J. spontaneously put his hand on my shoulder and kissed my cheek.
     "We'll have to get together and do that again sometime soon." he stated.
     "yes," I agreed as I gathered the final pieces of my wardrobe off the floor, "I'd like to do that again sometime too. I'm gonna head back to my house. Thank you for the great time and have a great night."
     "You've already made my night great. Sweet dreams, Justin. We'll definitely keep in contact."
     With that, I headed for the door. As soon as I was outside, I smiled and made my way back to my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me a comment on what you would like to see happen to Justin Vagary, and let me know what sparks your curiosities. All those who make suggestions will get credited for their contribution to the story. Thanks for reading. :)