Saturday, June 23, 2012

1. How Could I Say No...

     It was obvious to everyone around that I was the new guy in town. I wasn't sure if it was my mannerisms that gave away my stature, or if it was the fact that I had ordered my new home to be repainted in periwinkle blue. The neighbors gawked and stared as the moving vans pulled through town and into the drive with a mailbox that read Justin Vagary, halfway around the cul-de-sac on Verde Dr.  The movers were swift, but not as agile with my belongings as I would have liked. I didn't care, as long as I was on schedule for my show, my tantrums would be brought down to a minimum.
     I immediately started to unpack and arrange the items belonging to my bedroom. Once the bed was set up, I couldn't help myself from jumping backwards onto the mattress from my usual side of the bed. The brief feeling of weightlessness put a smile on my face as I came crashing down onto the mattress. I bounced a couple times before coming to a complete stop. The smile on my face remained until I heard a creaking floorboard by the doorway. I sat up straight and look in the direction from which the sound came from to see one of the movers holding a box that had Justine written on the side of it. You could tell he worked out from the way he carried the box, one armed and above the shoulder and his arms showed signs of lots of toning. His shirt fit a bit snug and you could see the outline of his pectorals and abs. on the right side of his shirt was a stitched on name tag. His name was Rick.
     I have to admit, to me, he didn't look like a Rick. I just couldn't picture a handsome blonde guy like him  being named Rick. Either way, his dirty blonde hair had a hint of sweat along the brow causing strands to get stuck on his forehead. He had a puzzled look on his face as he stared at me. After shaking his head back to reality, he finally spoke.
     "I assumed this box goes in here, I believe it's your wife's." His silky, soft voice pierced the silence of my bedroom.
     "Actually, that goes in the spare. Justine isn't my wife, only a frequent guest, But you can leave it here. I'll take care of it later," I answered, making my voice as soft as his, "Tell me, why did you hesitate before you spoke?"
     "I...uh...didn't expect to see anyone in here, I was just gonna drop off the box and go."
     "You stuttered," I stated as I got up from the side of the bed and walked over to him, "Please, come in."
     He did as instructed and set the box down by the door. I stood by the corner of my bed, arms crossed and gazing at him intently. He had a great figure on him and his semi-tight jeans left little to the imagination. I could see already that he was definitely interested in a little afternoon play. Then again, so was I. "Close the door, would you, I feel a bit chatty and would rather not be interrupted." I instructed.
     "Yes, sir!" he exclaimed as he closed the door and stood facing me.
     "Come, sit down my bed. I want to play a game," I began as he, again, followed my command,"I'm going to make a few statements. Each time the statement is true, you take an article of clothing off. For each time the statement is false you put on an article of clothing. Any questions so far?"
     "What if the statement is false and I am fully clothed?" he asked with his excitement growing.
     "In that case, you would take a step towards the door, get halfway to the door and you will leave," I explained, "are you ready?"
     He nodded.
     "Let's begin: You work for the moving company." He removed one of his gloves.
     "Okay, Your name is Rick." He removed the other glove.
     "The box you carried had the name Justin written on it, you brought it here, and met me." He removed both his boots and his belt.
     "You keep in good physical shape because of your job." Off came shirt revealing a sculpted, smooth chest.
     "Your turned on by this game and want to skip to having sex."
     With that statement, he paused and stood up. He began to kiss me and remove my clothes in the process.  His mouth made it's way to my neck, traveling to my ear. Once it was there he whispered, "Yeah, I was hoping you'd get to that part."
     He gave me a wink and took a few steps back. He took off his socks and then his jeans. He looked good in tight briefs, but they were quickly removed to reveal his thick, and throbbing cock. Once he was completely naked, he started helping me out of the rest of my clothes and once we were both bare, he laid me down on the bed, caressing, kissing, and exploring the contours and terrains of each other's body. His was mostly smooth as a baby's bottom with fine, light hairs on his arms and legs. His blue eyes gazed into mine for a while as his soft and moist lips kissed mine. He caressed my side from my shoulder to my waist and gently took my cock in his hand and began to massage it. I ran my hand down his chest until I reached his swollen, pulsing cock. As I began to stroke up and down, he let out a moan in my ear.
     Feeling his breath on my neck and hearing him moan sent a wave of euphoria through my body.
     "...want me inside you?" he whispered in between a soft gasp and moan.
     "Yes," I answered as I escaped from beneath him, "let me get something first."
     I have always been cautious and have always kept protection on hand. Even with the move, I set aside a few items, just in case a moment like this were to arise. I strolled over to a travel bag that contained all of my tools for all of my intimate encounters. I called it my "Bag for Tricks." I unzipped the top and pulled out a couple bottles of lubrication as well as a few condoms and set them on the bed.
     "I hope you don't mind if I ask you to use these? It's just that, I'd rather be safe than sorry." I requested.
     "No. No problem at all." He replied with a smirk.
     He sat, staring at me, from the middle of the bed. His muscles relaxed. I crawled back on the bed and pushed him down to a laying position. I straddled myself over him, my cock dangling in front of his face, and his in mine. He let out a huge moan as my mouth slipped over the tip of his penis and down the shaft. He slipped a finger in my ass as he took my cock in his mouth. My body almost caved with pleasure. He was amazing with his mouth. His body started to tense up and I knew he was getting close to climaxing, so I stopped sucking on him and rolled over onto my back. He climbed on top of me, and kissed me passionately as he took the lube and a condom from beside him. He slipped one on and applied lube to my ass.
     He was bigger than I had realized, as he slowly slid his fully erect cock inside me. He pulled in close to me as I grabbed him, moaning in his ear. That seemed to make him bigger. Slowly, he began thrusting. With each thrust, I felt a shooting pain. After a while the pain was no more, and all I felt was him. He gradually increased the pace of his thrusts as his grip while holding me began to grow with tension. He stared into my eyes as he began thrusting faster and faster, moaning with every thrust.
     I was close, about to shoot when I looked deep into his eyes and pulled his mouth to mine. Our lips met just as my body tensed up and I sprayed my load all over the both of us. As our lips parted, he smiled. That smile quickly faded as his body began to tense up as well. I wrapped my arms around him and looked into his face and eyes. He let out a huge gasping moan as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his grip on me tightened. I felt his cock inside me, pulsing as it squirted load after load into the condom.
     Out of breath and sweaty, he kissed me. Feeling faint, he laid on top of me for a while and whispered in my ear. "That was amazing."
     I had to agree with him. It was pretty amazing and I enjoyed every second of it. That was until he completely spoiled the moment....
     "Do you think we could see each other again... Maybe go on a date or something?"
     He rolled over waiting for a response as I sat up. I thought to myself what would be the best way to answer his question. Suddenly, the words slipped out of my mouth. "Honey, you don't know anything about me. You stopped in my room with a box and we had a brief moment of intimacy. I'm probably more than what you bargain for, and I'm not really easy to live with. Besides, I'm a performance artist, an actor. You'll only slow me down."
     I felt a sting in my voice as I said that. I wished I could take it back, but I couldn't, my pride wouldn't allow it. Rick had turned his face away, obviously hurt by the words spewed by my sharp tongue. When he gained some composure, I noticed his dewy eyes.
     "Well, I guess I better get going then." he said as sadness filled his voice.
     He got up off the bed, put his clothes back on, and left my bedroom, closing the door behind him. I sat there my face melted into a frown and couldn't help thinking "what did I just do." A few years ago I would have killed for a great guy like that.
     Ashamed with myself, I got up, threw away the used condom, and began unpacking and finishing up arranging my bedroom. I stopped and took a look around and noticed something strange. It appeared he left his belt in my possession. I picked it up and went to return it when I saw the moving van exiting my drive and continuing on it's way down the street until it vanished. Oh well, I thought to myself. I guess this means he will be returning at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me a comment on what you would like to see happen to Justin Vagary, and let me know what sparks your curiosities. All those who make suggestions will get credited for their contribution to the story. Thanks for reading. :)