Thursday, August 2, 2012

4. The Introduction of Justine

     The next night was the big night; my debut at Clinic Lounge. The butterflies in my stomach appeared to have multiplied since the last time I made a first appearance anywhere. I guess when your headlining as the special guest for one of the most famous drag bars of all time, nerves of steel would feel a slight tremor. The entire day was full for me. I would start my transformation process in the morning by showering, shaving, and veeting. Then time for breakfast.
     Eating was always a challenge for me when I had to get into drag. In fact once I was strapped in by all my undergarments, I didn't consume anything at all. If I absolutely had to, it would be water and it would be sipped on slowly. Breakfast was always my most important part of the drag day. I would always prepare something that would keep me full for a long time since I would be going hours with eating very small portions throughout the day. After Breakfast, I would make my way to the second bedroom that I turned into Justine's room to pick the outfit that I would wear down to the Clinic. Great first impressions are a must.
     Once afternoon hits, it was time to stuff and tuck myself into a female form. My undergarments keep my figure in place, especially while I'm moving around and performing on stage. Heaven forbid a hip pad or a boob slide down, or worse fall out. Once all womanized, it was time for make-up. I sat at my vanity where all my supplies are and began picking out which colors to use for my eye shadow. All of the drawers on my vanity contain make-up for each particular part of my face, from foundation to sculpting to lips and eyes, After make-up, I get into the outfit I picked earlier, get my bags together, and head down to Clinic.
     
    The atmosphere was like raging hormones, an intense feeling of lust and amorousness. There were tables set up, and strategically placed sofas and lounge chairs. Most of the lounge chairs had worn arm rests. I would imagine from the many drag queens who may have given each lucky lad who sat in them a short chair dance during their numbers. I took my suitcases and wig heads to the dressing room and set up in the corner.  Once all set up, I walked out into the lounge and started seeing a sea of people start to fill the place in. My nerves got a little worse.
     "Don't be nervous, The crows is usually friendly and they tip well." came a raspy voice from behind me.
     "I always get nervous before a show. It's the day that I'm not nervous I'll be worried about." I responded as I turned to face who was talking to me.
     There stood a 6 foot tall, blonde bombshell. At first glance you would have sworn she was a taller Christina Aguilera, especially in the skimpy outfits she was wearing. Her make-up was flawless and her outfit sparkled in the minimal light we had. Her long, blonde wig came down past her shoulder blades, about where the top of her shimmering outfit began.
     "I'm Electra," her raspy voice declared, "and welcome to Club Clinic Lounge. You must be Miss Justine Curie."
     "Affirmative" I responded.
     With a smile on her face, she told me to follow her. As she led me around the Lounge, she introduced me to each person in the room, told me of what importance they were to her and then scurried to find the next person, place, or thing to show me next. Along the route, we met Lorenzo. At first glances, he enjoyed working out, and wore a tank top that showed off his muscular arms. He had long, dark hair that was pulled back into a pony tail. His face had what appeared to be a goatee, but the sides and under the chin had started to get scruffy.
     "This is Lorenzo, he's the local straight guy that hangs out here. Honestly, I don't think he's all that straight, but to each their own. He's always here for the drag shows. He tips really well and I wouldn't mind shacking up with him. However, he says he prefers the ladies and I won't have sex in face."
     I wasn't sure if Lorenzo had heard Electra talking about him, or had felt my eyes staring at him. He turned his head in my direction, looked me up and down, and locked his eyes with mine. Electra's body language changed quickly and ushered me along to check out the rest of the club.
     I was ushered up a circular flight of stairs, up to the loft and balcony bar.
     "We call this the "Bird's Eye View," if your single, and the "Bird's Nest," if your taken. It's the the place where the single and looking can scope out potentials and the couples can come up to view others from above or snuggle up in the love seats." Electra's voice echoed.
     The seats were in much better condition up here, not as roughed up, like the ones on the main floor. I peered over the railing and looked down at the bar. Lorenzo was gone. I began to wonder where he went when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Electra pulled a manicured hand away from my shoulder and motioned for me to continue following her down the spiral staircase we went and into the dressing room.
     "Here is our dressing room, and as I can see, you've already found your way here. Where your stuff is is fine, however, our head drag performer likes that spot and she always gets ready there, She's not performing tonight, but for future reference, it's always good to know. The door over there leads to the Alley, It's an emergency exit. I have to mention it just in case we ever have another clumsy performer and they start a fire or anything, That is where it is." She said as she pointed to the door closest to where my bags were.
     "I'm off to grab a few drinks, I'll be seeing you in a few hours when we start the show. If you need anything, I'll be at the bar." Electra dashed out of the room with finesse and grace.
     I wasn't sure what to think of Electra. The place was fantastic. It was everything I hoped for, spacious, and at least one cute guy. My biggest worry is about the performers, some of them can be down right trashy individuals, thieves and such. I sat down at the dressing table and turned on the vanity lights. Tap, tap, tap. 
     I heard faint tapping from where I sat. Tap, tap, tap. I got up and listened closely as the tapping persisted. It grew louder as I approached the emergency exit. The door wasn't wired to any alarm, but still opened it cautiously. As I opened the door, I started to recognize the figure standing before me, wearing loose fit jeans, a black tank-top, and hair pulled back into a pony tail. In his hands, a dozen roses.
     "These are for you. Welcome to Clinic Lounge."
     His voice was savory, his eyes were mysterious brown, and his smile lit up his eyes. Lorenzo was about my height, a little shorty than me when I have my heels on, and built. I couldn't speak, but managed to utter out a "thank you" in my eye fucking gaze.
     "Your new, I saw you being shown around by Electra. Be careful with her, she isn't to be fully trusted." His savory voice drifted in my ears and gave me the shivers, I didn't want him to stop talking.
     "I could figure that much. She seems nice, but then again, it's always the nice one you need to watch out for." I replied.
     "So your not as new as I thought you were." He grinned.
     "No, I've been around, just not here, not in this state. I'm kinda glad for the semi-fresh start. Are you gonna just stand outside there or are you gonna come in?" I asked.
     "I shouldn't. I probably should be going and finding a decent seat. It won't be long before the dressing room will be filled and you'll be preparing for the show to start." He started to leave then stopped and turned to look at me.
     "I'm not as straight as they think I am. I'm just very selective. Your, also, the first drag performer I've ever given roses to. I've seen you perform before, your amazing. Would you like to go out for dinner sometime?"
     I was stupefied. He knows of me, and he likes me and wants to take me out. I accepted and told him I would slip him my card on stage if he were daring enough to dance with me. I watched him smile wide and walk around the corner to the front door of the building. I shut the door just in time to see the other ladies start flocking in. Show time was in a half hour, and I was pumped. I sat down at my vanity, polished up my make up and got into my first outfit. The lights dimmed and the show began.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me a comment on what you would like to see happen to Justin Vagary, and let me know what sparks your curiosities. All those who make suggestions will get credited for their contribution to the story. Thanks for reading. :)